All of the services I provide may be done remotely. For some the effects may even feel stronger with distance work.
- Arrange to be in a quiet, relaxed space, free from distractions (you may choose to have peaceful, relaxing instrumental music playing in the background or sounds of nature.)
- Lie down on your back, closing your eyes and focusing on your breath.
- You may want to have a blanket nearby, as some people may experience a cooling sensation during the session.
- Please clear your mind and let go of any other thoughts. Mentally, be receptive and open without certain expectations in order to receive the maximum from the session. Allowing the unwinding of energies, thought patterns, emotions, etc to occur naturally.
- I invite you to clear your schedule for the first hour after your session to allow the energies to integrate a bit before resuming your day to day work, errands, etc.
- Be sure to drink plenty of water, perhaps take an epsom salt bath the evening after your session to support the energetic shifts.